- Nov 24 Mon 2014 22:55
- Nov 23 Sun 2014 22:44
- Nov 21 Fri 2014 22:39
- Nov 20 Thu 2014 22:29
There's nothing better than waking up to the smell of freshly-cooked bacon. Now you can enjoy that experience every morning with Oscar Mayer Wake Up & Smell The Bacon. This simple device plugs into the bottom of your iPhone, and works in parallel with a specially-designed app to release the unmistakable scent of premium bacon at the selected time, making everyday — whether it's a work day or the weekend — a little bit easier to face.
- Nov 18 Tue 2014 22:16
- Nov 16 Sun 2014 22:13
- Nov 15 Sat 2014 22:06
- Nov 14 Fri 2014 22:03
- Nov 09 Sun 2014 17:31
- Nov 08 Sat 2014 23:58
- Nov 06 Thu 2014 23:45
- is the focal length of the lens,
- is the refractive index of the lens material,
- is the radius of curvature (with sign, see below) of the lens surface closest to the light source,
- is the radius of curvature of the lens surface farthest from the light source, and
- is the thickness of the lens (the distance along the lens axis between the two surface vertices).
The focal length f is positive for converging lenses, and negative for diverging lenses. The reciprocal of the focal length, 1/f, is the optical power of the lens. If the focal length is in metres, this gives the optical power in dioptres (inverse metres).
- Nov 05 Wed 2014 23:40